Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2/17/13. Onward!


Four more days! Only four more days!

Until what, you ask? Alaska, of course! Thursday afternoon after chapel, I'll be departing the school with my valiant team to Alaska where we'll be ministering to the people of St. Michaels.

It is so amazing to see how God has blessed our team: He has created such a unity within the group and financially has provided all we need plus extra. I can't wait to see all that is going to happen on this trip as we continue to step out in faith. I know my own faith has increased throughout preparation for the trip. I'll admit at times I doubted whether or not everything would come together on time for us to leave, but then I remember if God has called us to go to Alaska, then He will equip us to go.

I'm so excited to be able to deliver a report on everything that happens while we're there. I know it's going to be such a tremendous experience.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment