Wednesday, December 31, 2014

10/27/12. It's Been Awhile


I came to the realization today that it's been quite some time since I last posted anything. Life has been crazy, but I can't say that's entirely a bad thing. A lot has happened within the last five months and I have been nothing short of blessed.


Since April, 2012 (my last post) I have transferred from Columbia College Chicago to Central Bible College in Missouri and am absolutely loving it. The transition was a difficult one at first going from a liberal to a Bible school. I thought that I would be judged for having been at a liberal college, but was delighted to be 100% wrong. I was warmly welcomed by everyone; faculty and students alike, and was able to bond with my roommate quickly. I soon found a circle of friends and have continued to make new ones since. The tight family atmosphere at this school amazes me.

Since starting school at CBC, God has taken me deeper in my relationship with Him than I ever could have imagined and I'm am still growing every day. The Lord has blessed me immensely; spiritually, relationally, occupationally, academically, financially,... I could go on forever. The promises He's revealed to me only make me more and more excited for the future despite its uncertainty. I couldn't ask for a better life.

When I think about where I have been and where I am now, I am astonished. I couldn't have gotten to where I am without God. Even though I knew this, a new understanding of this fact has reached my heart; while I tried for so long to forget parts of my past, I've realized that those are some of the most crucial pieces of me in that God delievered me from so much bad and used it to do good. So much good.

I couldn't ask for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment